I hope that you’ve enjoyed the past week of travel information – here’s a recap of what you may have missed from Points With a Crew over the past week or so
It’s already time for another quarter’s list of the IHG Point Breaks (good through April 30th)
Which hotels for 5000 points / night are you booking?
When you’re trying to book a cash fare, sometimes it can be tricky to find the best deals
Ian is from northern California and he wants to make one distinction
There isn’t just Southern California and the Bay Area
If you’re doing gift card reselling, manufactured spending or anything that requires a lot of volume
Then you know that good organization is a MUST
The other day, I misplaced $5700 and was FREAKING OUT (then I found it)
- United Global First Lounge SFO: A Review
- Our family of 8 is heading to … California! (for “free” on miles)
Miles, Points and Credit Cards
- Hotels for large family using points
- 2 shopping portal bonuses – one on United – MileagePlus Shopping portal offering Valentine’s Day bonus points
- and one through American – Up to 1,000 AAdvantage Bonus Miles for Valentine’s Day purchase
- Last month to use 2 Amex Offers for hotel stays
- 2 New Amex Offers for your next Hilton Stay, including Hawaii.
- Register for the new “Hilton 2K every day” promotion and stack with 4 Amex Offers.
- Hilton makes major changes to their loyalty program
- Discover It Categories – Bonus 5% cashback for Q2 2017
- Buy AA miles at 10% discount and up to 42,500 bonus miles
- Are you targeted for a $300 BofA checking bonus offer?
- Best routes and cheapest miles to Japan from mainland U.S.
In the News
- #changeatjamaica with jetBlue – NYC to Jamaica for $99
- 6 New Amex Offers just in time for Valentine’s Day
- Hackers hold luxury Austrian hotel ransom!
- Last day to lock in $10 AwardWallet Prices before they go up exponentially
- More LUV from Southwest with 3-day fare sale
- Frontier adds 10 routes, shows Ohio some love
- Award Wallet pushes back date of price hike!
- Cincinnati / CVG Delta operations are (finally?!) growing
- Get flat-fare Uber rides for as low as $1.99 in select cities!!
- WOW Air makes mixed changes to their carry-on fees
If you’re still up for more travel reading, here’s last week’s recap: Whiny complaints, stiffing the hotel maid, and a place that’s hard to get to
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.